Sustainable. Home. Community. Albuquerque EcoBroker & NM Green Builder
Buying a Home In Albuquerque: Buyer Resources
(Includes all listings in Corrales, Placitas, Rio Rancho, East Mountains, and Bernalillo)
Benefits to Owning a Home
- Owning a home is a smart investment, especially as your property appreciates in value.
- Eventually you will pay off your mortgage and or loan. If you rent, your payment never stops (nor do you accumulate home equity).
- As long as you have a fixed loan, you can always expect what your monthly home mortagage payment will be, which is extremely helpful for financial planning and budgeting. If you rent, your payment will more likely than not increase over time.
- Owning your home offers the tax benefits of deducting the interest and property taxes from income.
- As your equity grows over time, your home acts as a savings plan that you can borrow against.
- Unlike renting, owning a home ensures the security that no one can evict you or sell out from under you.
- Pride of home ownership!
Contact A Professional Albuquerque Real Estate Agent
Feel free to call or email Paul Chavez, NM Realtor, for more details regarding your next home purchase in Albuquerque or in its surrounding communities like Corrales, Placitas, the East Mountains, and Rio Rancho, New Mexico. As a buyer's transaction broker, Paul Chavez will provide many services, which include:
- Find properties that meet your criteria and needs such as financial requirements, number of bedrooms/bathrooms, and area preferences.
- Provide you with information on all homes available in the areas of your choice and show you any homes on the real estate market which might be of interest.
- Share with you available information regarding property taxes, deed restrictions, homeowner association fees, and/or covenants, if they apply.
- Research and answer any questions you might have and/or direct you to other professional resources for answers.
- If you request, refer you to several financial lenders and assist you in securing the best terms for your home purchase.
- Provide you with a reliable estimate of settlement or closing costs for any home that you want to make an offer on.
- Prepare the purchase agreement contract according to your instructions.
- Assist you in negotiating the purchase of the desired property.
- Submit all offers and counteroffers promptly.
- Coordinate and be present at home inspections, re-inspections, and the final walk-through.
- Promptly communicate with you the status of your transaction while it is in escrow.
- Be present with you at the title company during the final settlement and help answer any questions you might have throughout the closing process.
- Click here to learn more about New Mexico real estate broker licensee duties.
Articles For Buyers
To learn more about the general process of buying a home, check out the wide array of home buying articles provided below, which are useful resources when considering your real estate options.
If you can't find what you are looking for using our up-to-date MLS Home Search Tools for the Albuquerque area, please don't hesitate to call us! We will provide resources and information to help you make informed and confident real estate related decisions. We can show you any property listed on the MLS that you are interested in viewing, in addition to setting you up on a personalized Property Management Organizer, so that any time a new home is listed on MLS that fits within your designated home search criteria, you will be notified immediately and automatically by email. Let us be of service...Real Estate is what we do for a living!